From: Kevin Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: gentoo-pentium3-1.4-rc3
Date: 12 Mar 2003 19:15:19 +1300

Hi
I have found the Live CD 100% ok. It handles my SCSI 100%.
After installation, when I reboot to my hard drive, before "Gentoo
Linux; http://www.gentoo.org"; is displayed I get:
"SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00"
next with 2.4.20-gentoo-r1:
"kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter, errno=2"
whereas previously on 2.4.19-gentoo-r9:
"sym53c8xx: at PCI bus 1, device, function 0"
"sym53c8xx: 53c896 detected with Symbios NVRAM"
Etc
Etc
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Kevin Gordon