> It looks a lot different on Phoenix (not blue on blue, and links are
> already underlined).  On Konqueror 3.1.0 it's readable, but links aren't
> underlined until the mouse hovers over them.

For the underlined problem, check in Settings -> Configure Konqueror ->
Behavior (the 2nd one), and take a look at the "Underline links" option.

Joshua J. Berry

"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
    -- /usr/games/fortune

PGP Key: http://deneb.condordes.net/node/16/view

NOTE: Please do not submit this email address to any mailing
lists or websites without prior permission.  Thank you.