Patrick Marquetecken said:
> Hi,
>

> i'm using evolution for a while now and its a great product, but using
> fluxbox now i get a lot of gnome installed, is there another mailprogram
> than can use my Palm data?
> Thesame for gaim

Sylpheed uses the pda use flag but am not sure if it works with palm.
It's a good email client.  Evolution's functionality is going to be hard
to beat though especially with the release of 1.3.1 beta and its ebuild.
As far as multiprotocol chat clients go gaim and kopete are quite nice
although if can put with single protocols licq and gnomeicu are
lightweight.  I prefer micq.  Another multiprotocol chat client that runs
entirely in console is centericq.

HTH.