On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:07:11 +0000
Patrick Marquetecken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using Fluxbox a window manager, does this mean that i kan place
> -kde-gnome in /etc/make.conf.
> but some programs need kde of gnome support?

I'm using openbox which is related to fluxbox, blackbox and waimea.
I've got -gnome and -kde in my USE flags and I'm using kdeutils and
kdegames along with a few gnome programs.  It did download some libs
specific to those enviros that it needed however it didn't install gnome
or kde in totality and the programs run just fine.(tho kedit is giving
me a mime type error so I have to figure out how to fix mimetypes.
Something I've not had to figure out in past as I'd used binary distros
before)

--

Susie
VE7 HFA