Hi,

I think I've succeeded in building the win4lin Kernel (I use win4lin in
Mandrake and have a licence, so I wanted to try it in Gentoo).

However when I boot, the nvidia drivers, which I installed as per instructions
on the gentoo web site and which work with the gentoo kernel, can't be found.

I  noticed a comment that one had to recompile these is one re-compiles the
kernel, and I did, but though the emerge nvidia-glx seemed to work ok, I got
compile errors with the emerge nvidia-kernel.

Don't have the error messages here, but I can do it again if they are needed.

Any generic advice?

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard