On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:19:22 -0600
Alec Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 20:22, Kirtis Bakalarczyk wrote:
> > and Neverwinter Nights in a few days.
>
> In a few days?
>
> http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/linuxclient.html says the latest the
> client is expected to be out is March 19th, but with the amount of times
> it has been delayed I'm not too optimistic.
>
> Don't want to start a flame war, just don't want to lead Dhruba astray
> :)

They've said that the beta was ready to go but they're waiting for "commercial issues"
to be resolved.
I can only assume that this means they're waiting for permission from the overheads at
infogrames.

I just hope that they're not going to let something small like that make them break
they're (latest) promise.

KIRT

--
Perception != Reality