On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 17:31, richard terry wrote:
> Being used to Mandrake, this came included in one of the postgres rpms.
>
> Does it exist for gentoo?

Strange, I HAD pgaccess on my machine, but appears to have been removed,
which I wouldn't have chose to do.  All that is left is my .pgaccessrc
which was last updated Jan 24, 2003 (the last time I used it).  I'm
almost certain I installed pgaccess via portage.  Do packages in portage
ever get removed from portage.  And if so, would that remove the
installed application from the machine during an emerge -u world?

--
Jimmie Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>