Hi all,

I accidentally compiled xfree-4.2.1-r2 with the "3dnow" use flag turned
on. I think it compiled in some kind of 3dnow support for OpenGL
applications because when I run programs that use OpenGL (like tuxracer)
they crash with "Illegal Instruction". I removed the use flag (i.e. -3dnow
in make.conf) and tried re-emerging xfree (i typed "emerge xfree"), but
that didn't seem to work, same problem still happens. Any suggestions?

If it makes a difference to know this, I have a radeon card in my system
running on a celeron (i believe it's a P4 based Celeron). I suspect xfree
because when I run gdb when the program crashes, it says the crash is in
some function in "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/radeon_dri.so" and the
function has the name "3dnow" in it.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]