Specifically for Mr. Bensa and a couple others... could you direct me to your key if
you're going to sign your emails? I have gpg auto-fetch keys for me, and when that
fails I will even check your .sig file, hope for a link pointing at a web page, and
occasionally see if you have an X-GPG header that might give
me a clue. I feel this is a fair amount of work on my part to verify your signature so
that you don't timeout my gpg on every message you send.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but it is one of my biggest pet peeves and I have
hinted on this several times about this, because you are not the only one doing this.

Thanks for your time.
--
Chuck Brewer
Registered Linux User #284015