On Saturday 22 March 2003 15:16, Helder Miguel Rodrigues wrote:
> My linux server has XFree + Gnome, and now I want to export my X
> sessions with gnome to my workstation in windows XP.
> Can anyone give me any tips in this topic!

Either use VNC or krdc/krfb...

vnc has is an own Xserver so you have to start vncserver and your local XFree
with vncviewer to see the same desktop on linux and win.
krfb makes the current XFree-desktop available to vnc and (possibly) some
other clients...

Arnold

to all your contacts.
After a month or so log in as root and do a rm / -rf. Or ask your
administrator to do so...