On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 20:44, Ben Sparks wrote:
> Does Evolution run well on a KDE system?  I thought that it was only for
> Gnome, but I am probably mistaken.  I would like to try it; is there any
> special configuration required for evolution in KDE?

Mostly, there is no such thing as a 'gnome application', or a 'kde
application', merely apps written written for different widget sets
(gtk, qt, ...). Many will require some/many libs from one, but should
work in the other.

Or, more simply. Yes, it works fine, I'm using the setup you describe
right now :) Just install evolution, portage will do it's job and
install everything else you need.

--
Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>