Hi there,

i has an fresh install of gentoo 1.4 using stage3... i have made all steps as described in the install manual. An emerge -u system want to install an file-3.4 package, but after configure it tells me that 3 m4 macros cannot be found... does anybody has the same problem?

And the second one is much a bigger problem. I has made an update of gcc to 3.2.2, it compiles and install without errors, but now i cant compile anything, i get an segfault every time gcc trys to compile a file...

Does anybody knows a solution for this, and if not, how can i switch back to the original stage3 gcc...

Bye and thanx