On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:41:40 -0800
Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday 24 March 2003 03:07 am, Sigurd Stordal wrote:
> > > good linux game?
> >
> > I would recommend TuxRacer.
>
> Well, I just have to write in that the FrozenBubble is not only
> extremely fun, but the music is good enough to leave just to rock out
> to! Check it out too!--

I'd say give crack-attack a try (my personal best is 1618 and my
girlfriend has scored 2992, try to beat that ;)
Personally I'm waiting for the NeverWinterNights Linux-client to become
available. I've already bought the windows discs for the serial.

Oh man... just checked: NWN Beta2 is out! Can't wait to get home...

--
janne

"So act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for
 the whole world." - Immanuel Kant