Howdy all,
        Right now, I have my main desktop gentoo box sharing it's
/usr/portage/distfiles with my other 4 gentoo boxes via nfs.  This is
working good, but I want a remove stale tarballs.  That is, I need
something that would go through and remove older versions of packages if
there were multiple versions.  I only need to keep the most recent
package to share to the other boxes.
        I'm not really explaining this well, but if anyone has written
something (or knows of something) to do this, that'd be great.
Otherwise, I might take a crack at a bash script to do it?

--
Shane Hickey : Nerd
http://www.nerddiary.org