To tell you the truth I like the whiteglass theme more than the one you
propose me to use :-) Thanks for the response though. I have already
downloaded many themes for the new xfree and I returned back to
whiteglass as I find it the most usuable one without the mostly usless
animation and the really fancy graphics that begin to get really
annoying after some time. I really like its transparency and the shadow
the cursors cast on the windows. Anyone using this theme and has the
same problem? Or am I the only one?