I've looked all through dmesg, and I'm not getting a /dev/md0.
I've got a /dev/md/ and a /dev/rd/.
There are a whole series of files in these directories.
I can fdisk /dev/rd/1 etc but fdisk reports the size as 8 megabytes?

should i be using the MD driver or the promise driver?

I've also tried loading the promise raid kernel module that doesn't
work.

--
Mark Saunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cytek Pty Ltd