On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:05:04 -0300
Marcos Hiroshi Umino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try downloading the file via FTP (instead of letting wget or prozilla
> download it) them check the sfv (or simply try emerging povray at this
> point).

Thanks that worked.  I found the ftp from inside the ebuild and fetched
the file.  I've not had this problem before with any of the other files
downloaded/upgraded.  But I've been having issues with my isp dropping
packets and such so who knows whats going on there.(I have complained
and they still haven't fixed it and actually their dns went out for
awhile)

--

Susie
VE7 HFA