Having stability problems with a 2.5.66 kernel and a Cisco AiroNet card.
After working through several nuances of the new 2.5-series configuration, I
have my system working (except that it complained about not finding RTC and
ide-cd modules ... when i compiled an ide-cd module despite not having a
cdrom, it said it already had ide-cd loaded in the kernel). The Cisco card
comes up and configures and all is good. Until I start trying to send a
decent stream of traffic through it. Then the entire system locks hard.

Anyone with experience with this? Is it possible that I'm missing something
obvious?

Thanks,
Ric