On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:23:50 -0500
"Brett I. Holcomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, if it's the Money Dance I'm familiar with it is no longer
> supported - hasn't been for a year or so.  AppGen closed that part of
> thier business down.  The mailing list is dead and so is Money Dance.
> There was talk by the original other of doing another Financial
> program but I haven't heard anything on that.
>
> > I'm thinking of purchasing Money Dance because I'm looking for a
> > good financial program that will let me make on-line bill payments
> > and do on-line banking.
> >
> > And Money dance certainly looks good, and its pretty inexpensive.
> >
> > Has anyone gotten it to run on Gentoo yet?
> >
> >     -- Alex
>
> --
>
> Brett I. Holcomb
> AKA Grunt <><

Brett:
Sean Reilly the original developer of Moneydance has regained control of
Moneydance and has restarted development. They are currently on build
300. The current emphasis seems to be to clear up all bugs and get all
the current features working. There is a lively mail list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I believe the original list is defunct. Sean
Reilly can be contacted at [EMAIL PROTECTED], IIRC the website url
is http://www.moneydance.net. Hope this helps.

Ralph