If you want to get any masked package, Matthias' solution is fine. If you just want to keep those masked packages, I think you may "pin" them in /var/cache/edb/world, indicating the version you want.

    HTH, regards
    Jose

Matthias F. Brandstetter wrote:
---------- quoting Christian Aust ----------

I'm pretty happy with gaim 0.6 and grip 3.0.6, both of them are
marked as unstable. How can I permanently accept those ebuilds,
without getting emerge -up world proposing me to downgrade those
two every time? Best regards,

1) shell $ ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge <unstable-package>
2) uncomment the ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" line in /etc/make.conf

HTH, Matthias