I've done it and it worked great... not with 89 packages, but xfree and mozilla were in the list of involved packages.

   Regards
   Jose

Christian Aust wrote:

Hello fellow coders,

OK, I did it. I've set ACCEPT_KEYWORDS to "~x86" in make.conf, and during the next emerge -u world it stuffed my box with 89 packages marked as unstable, which includes xfree 4.3.0 (I've lost OpenGL acceleration, too) and mozilla 1.3, which I do not want (now). I'm wondering if I could just switch back that setting in make.conf, and emerge -u world again which would give me all the latest stable versions - right? Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Best regards,

- Christian

p.s.: Could you please cc: me directly?

--

Christian Aust