On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 23:39, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The following were released yesterday on the testing tree.  Can I request
> that if you try them that you post your troubles and successes to the
> list?
>
> *  media-video/nvidia-glx
>       Latest version available: 1.0.4349
>
> *  media-video/nvidia-kernel
>       Latest version available: 1.0.4349

Couldn't get them to work properly with mm-sources-2.5.66-r1.
nvidia-kernel would compile and install correctly, and I could `modprobe
nvidia` without errors and then view that it was loaded with `lsmod`,
but X complained about not being able to initialize the drivers.

Reverted back to the old 1.0.4x :)

--

Alec Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key DFB366F2