I want to try Evolution but there's one thing holding me up. I am currently using
Sylpheed-Claws and one of the nice features it has is to check the age of the emails
on the mail server and then delete them after X amount of days. In Evolution I see the
option to leave messages on server but don't see an option for a user defined critera
to delete them off of the server. I tried setting up a filter for this but the way the
filter I setup reads(If date sent is X days ago then delete) it looks like it's
deleting it off my local computer and not the mail server. I guess I could use a shell
command to do that but I know next to nothing about that. Has anybody got something
like this working in Evolution?

Thanks,
Kent