The only thing that works now is:
foomatic-configure -s cups -p 62112 -c lpd://192.168.123.254/lp -n Epson-zw -d stcolor

works fine for b&w but not for color

Patrick

--
 Knowledge in a databank,is like food which is in a deepfreeze.
 Nothing comes out better than what is initially put in.

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org