> If you do wrie an ebuild, you might as well subit it to Bugzilla as
> well(bugs.gentoo.org). Takes five second to you and enhances portage for
> everyone else.

I am quite sure now that I'll take a closer look at the gentoo build system
when I've got some time left over. As I wouldn't care about dependencies for
my own builds (it gives an error anyway if something's missing and I don't
keep track of what was necessary and what wasn't) what would be the right
place to get input and criticism to new .ebuild's for general usage?
gentoo-dev?

A nice weekend to all of you,
Jan