On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 16:50, Peter Ruskin wrote:
> Yes, thanks Alec.  It's clever sed stuff, one of my weaker points.
> However, it assumes that /var/db/pkg contains accurate records and it
> doesn't.  If you emerge something with ~x86 keyword and later you sync
> and that package has become stable (now x86), the ebuild in /var/db/pkg
> still says ~x86.  That's why my script copies the ebuild from the updated
> portage tree.

You ought to file a bug report about this and get it added to the
gentoo-stable project's page.  I understand that the maintainer of the
project has left Gentoo, though, so no idea when it would be committed.

Thanks for sharing!

--

Alec Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key DFB366F2