--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

Paulo,
    I had this problem too.  It came from not being careful enough with
    the etc-update procedure after upgrading dhcp.  I believe that one
    of the versions of dhcp overwrites the /etc/passwd and|or /etc/group
    files.  This is _very_ bad.  Either, your root user got blown away,
    or, more likely, you got kicked out of the wheel group in the
    /etc/group file.  If you have a backup of /etc/group and /etc/passwd
    I'd recommend finding the effected lines.

        -Mike Arrison