Since the connection is actually established than can I assume that the
firewall is not what is preventing me from connecting to my home computer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy LCpl Derek E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] SSH Problems

I ran ssh with the -v option (on my hppa-linux box) and this is what is
output:

debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
trusted.
debug1: Connecting to 24.25.54.234 [24.25.54.234] port 80.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Calling cleanup 0x5a572(0x0)