I've installed the latest version of SpamAssassin.

I've collected up soe spam and have some ham. I've made a cron job
of teaching it using this command:

sa-learn --spam --dir .maildir/.Spam/cur/

I used this command, using spam and ham for each folders of my mail.
I use procmail and some other filter for the spams at the moment. I
have set it so that it recognises the domain/email adress and moves
it to Spam folder instead of the Trash.

But i would i know Spamassassin is working?
how would i make it move spam to Spam folder instead of Trash?
Where is the data held when i teach it?
How would i reset (so that it learns from fresh set of spam/ham)?