I saw some discussion on this list about logwatch.
That reminder me that I wanted to install it.
So i did.

So I submitted bug# 21812.  The problem is that root's crontab is
updated with a reference to logwatch.pl in the /usr/sbin, and the script
is not there, it IS in /usr/share/logwatch/scripts.

This can be fixed by fixing root's crontab. Or...

When I went to fix the ebuild, I noticed that this is fixed in the
masked 4.3.2 ebuild. So you could just load that.  Although I searched
for a bug for logwatch (and did not find one), I probably should have
looked at newer ebuilds as well, before submitting...

Sigh...

--
Lincoln A. Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>