I have accepted every offer I've received thus far, it does
clearly state that on the page, yes the price $250 was a bit steep.

Whatever, no big deal I guess I'm not a very good salesmen but the email I sent
out wasn't really supposed to be a "direct marketing" sales pitch just a way of
spreading the "resources" amongst other Linux users who might find something
like this useful either in a lab or production.

Donation is definitely in store for most of these boxes...

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: