I'm quit new with mail on linux, i have already this working:
fetchmail - postfix - amavis - clamAV - spamassassin - procmail

now i want to bounce or quarantine mails with some extentions, like exe ,src and so on. But i don't know where to start, so any advice would be fine.

This is quite easy to do at the MTA (Postfix) level.

http://www.securitysage.com/files/mime_header_checks is a freely available header_checks file that you can use.
1)Download that file into /etc/postfix
2)Run "postmap /etc/postfix/mime_header_checks"
3)Add "mime_header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/maps/mime_header_checks" into /etc/postfix/main.cf somewhere.
4)Restart Postfix.

That should be about all you need. Securitysage.com has quite a few really good articles on Postfix as well as other *_checks files, but beware that using broad filtering techniques can cause legitimate mail to be rejected. (I've had to relax some anti-spam stuff simply because of overzealous filtering)

Hope that helps!

-Jonathan