On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 15:59, Ohad Lutzky wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 10:54:07PM -0700, Gכzim Hoxha wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I?m just trying to get my cd-rw working, I merged
> > cdbakeoven, but for some reason it didn?t work and
> > it?s hard to use.
> >
> > I?m looking for some cd burning software that?s very
> > easy to use and nothing fancy/advanced; maybe
> > something like Easy Cd-Creater [windows]. And
> > hopefully I?ll get it working.
>
> I don't have a CD burner, but I have 3 alphanumeric characters for ya:
> k3b.

To expand:
        K3B is a KDE front end to the various command line cd burning apps that
exist.  It is quite nice to use, has a fairly simple and intuitive
layout.

As long as you have ide-scsi built into the kernel (or as modules) and
have the following on your "kernel" line in grub.conf:
        hdX=ide-scsi
where X is your CD-RW, K3B and it's setup program should configure
everything for you.

--
Troy Dack                                       http://linux.tkdack.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             http://webportage.sf.net

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96  92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C