Paulo J. Matos wrote:

Hi all,

I have my HD divided for Gentoo GNU/Linux and Windows but now it's time
to take windows out of it giving all space to Gentoo. How can I erase
the windows partition and resize the Gentoo Partition? I know fdisk is
able to erase partitions but how about resizing them? How can I do that?

Best regards,

Paulo Jorge Matos

I would say, the most easiest and safiest way is to make some of linux supported fs
on winblowz partition and then mount it to existing fs tree ... it's not very common
to run unix/linux system only on one partion anyway

Noro