Hi!

Another problem with current win4lin release. I don't get it work in my system. First I want to use the ebuild but this don't work through the download problemns reported also here. So I unpacked it by hand using and copied dirs to correct locations. Then I run the postinst_rpm.sh in /opt/win4lin. This cause some error outputs with linking problems to libc.so.6.

I use a gentoo-1.4 with glibc-2.3.2-r2, gcc-3.3 and other ~x86 Software. I have a /lib/libc.so.6 which is linked to libc-2.3.2.so - so I think it should work. But it doesn't. Have anybody out there an idea?

Thanks!

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Werner