Hello...

I just had an odd experience merging the "gmp" package...

I merged it and was disappointed to see that the library supporting the
C++ bindings (libgmpxx) was absent. Very strange, since the C++ headers
are installed and the build passes the "--enable-cxx" flag to "configure".

So I emerged again... and the missing library showed up!

I haven't investigated further, but it's behaving as if generation of
the library depends on the existence of something outside of the build
sandbox - something that was installed on the first go-round.

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Nathan Meyers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]