hi

> Does anyone know what server path i must use to automatic update f-prot, the server
> setting is empty and the check-updates.sh contains a failback page witch does not
> exists. I have been looking on the f-prot web-site but you must have a valid
> customer number, for downloading signatures updates.

you can download the signatures without being a registered user.
here you can download them here:
http://www.f-prot.com/currentversions.html

or direct link because their their servers (+webpage) seem *very* slow today today:
http://www.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/get_randomly?fp-def
http://www.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/get_randomly?macrdef2

the only server-specific parameter that is set in my check-updates.sh is your
mentioned fallback server. i don't know any other addresses.
FALLBACKSERVER="http://updates.f-prot.com/files/";

i just auto-updated my signatures some days ago and i also tested it now and it worked
().

JG