Hi all,

Sorry if the was mention before, but when I try to customize the Gentoo bootable CD
(RC2 form partimage web site) and have DHCPCD run automaticly in the default rc.  I
ran into problem.

It seem that the local script file is configure to be run last (depend after *) in the
default RC.  Unfortunatly, this is the script that does the auto-detecting of the
network card.

I had to change the after to before to make certain that eth0 has been discover before
net.eth0 script started.  That did the it, now the workstation have IP running
automaticly.

Hopefully, this would save some time for any other newby like me in have their
workstation working with IP out of the box.

Cheers.