I installed iptables+shorewall in single workstation (cable modem, no
local network, no services provided). The config files are the ones
provided by the vendor Shoreline (except that I commented out the rule
allowing the box to be ping'ed, the purpose of which I can't guess). The
thing works (I think), but dmesg outputs, just at the end:
eth0: Setting 100mbps full-duplex based on auto-negotiated partner ability
41e1.
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2002 Netfilter core team
unable to load module ip_conntrack_ftp
ip_nat_ftp: error registering helper for port 21

Can somebody tell me what this means? I'm using kernel 2.4.21 vanilla.
TIA.

--
Jorge Almeida