I have a slight problem in that I'd really like to be able to resize my
/ partition. The problem is that it is formatted as reiserfs so
ParitionMagic won't handle it (unless there is a newer version that the
one I have).

At the moment I have got around the issue by creating /var /usr and
/home partitions and moving that data from the old directories on the
main (/) partition onto these newly mounted volumes. This has worked
well but I worry a little about what I can do if one of these partitions
fills up as I cannot resize any of them due to most of them being
reiserfs.

Does anyone have any suggestions of know of any tools to resize a
reiserfs parition?