Hello list, I am in the process of updating the gentoo iso to meat my
needs here and was wondering how to use the cloop package to build the
compressed loop back image.  Here is what I have done so far:
1.  created a file of the proper size with 'dd'.
2.  put an ext2 file system in the file using mke2fs -F file name
3.  mounted the file and copied files and directories into this file.
I can not get the following to work.
4.  'create_compressed_fs 512 filename'.  Create_compressed_fs seems to
write the image to swap space ok and then I see a bunch of garbage
printed on the screen.  Is this program writing to standard output
instead of a file?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

Doug Lawlor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>