On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 20:52, Patrick Marquetecken wrote:
> You could install Webmin its easy for configuration programs.

I have tried Webmin, and manged to configure the server but it just
doesn't seem to want to run. Installed DHCP via. emerge dhcp followed by
an emerge dhcpd.
I haven't seen any errors (but that could be because I don't know where
to look!) but the machine just doesn't seem to want to give out
addresses at all.
Its almost as though the machine is blocking the DHCP requests before
they get to the DHCP server daemon.