At 15:55 24/06/2003, you wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 09:26:32AM +0100, Jan Drugowitsch wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 June 2003 00:24, Gëzim wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know what's happening but my computer clock
> > keeps falling back, I went to the BIOS and changed it
> > but after a day or so if fall back by like 10 mins.
> > and keeps doing that. What could be causing this?
> > Note: it's the windows clock too.

[snip]
> I still cannot understand the lags of less than an hour but maybe that's got
> something to do with /etc/adjtime and the time adjustment by Windows.

Perhaps your Winblows box is sync'ing to a time server that is 10
minutes off.  Or maybe you're trying to set it 10 minutes off.

I remember having such difficulties while using the (automatically) activated synchronisation function of windows.

I solved the problem by setting the time server of windows the same as under linux : ntp.grolier.fr instead of time.windows.com

Everything went fine then.. looks like MS is always late =)

cab