Howdy all,
        I'm currently using (and loving) distcc.  I know how to use distcc for
compiling during the emerge process.  But, I'd also like to use it for
kernel compiling and for compiling the rare package that doesn't have an
ebuild.  I read the instructions and put /usr/lib/distcc/bin at the
beginning of my path.  However, I'm getting these errors.

distcc[15595] (dcc_get_hostlist) Warning: no hostlist is set; can't
distribute work distcc[15595] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to
distribute, running locally instead

Does anyone know where you are supposed to set this hostlist?  I have
DISTCC_HOSTS set in my make.conf, but I don't think that is the same
thing.

--
Shane Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Nerd
http://www.nerddiary.org