Hi,
   I'm getting a new error message at boot time that started just
recently about modprobe not being able to find things having to do with
rtc stuff. Unfortunately it scrolls off the screen so I cannot say
exactly what it says here:

1) Are the final boot message that start with an '*' and end with [ok]
stored in a file anywhere. I know about dmesg, but that doesn't seem to
have these. Is there some other command that will recall them?

2) How could I change the boot time font to be smaller and have more
lines on the screen so that these messages didn't scroll off?

Thanks in advance,
Mark