Hey,

I'm sure I'm not finding the manual or something, so feel free to just
point to some good reading material.

I've got everything working as far as the palm syncing with the system.
It does it through gpilotd like its supposed to. However Evolution never
gets any of the data, and the palm never gets any data. It all syncs to
a folder, but i don't know whats going wrong!
--
Christopher

In 1968 it took the computing power of 2 C-64's to fly a rocket to the
moon. Now, in 1998 it takes the Power of a Pentium 200 to run Microsoft
Windows 95. Something must have gone wrong.