You could also change the flags in your make.conf to your k6-2 (on yer
faster box), change the packages directory to like, /opt/k62-packages, and
then emerge everything with -B.

This will create bz2's of all packages for your k6 in /package-dir/All

Copy those files onto a CD or mount them NFS or via FTP.

Start the install on yer K6-2 box and then copy the prebuild packages to
there and use emerge -k and have at it.

But the distcc thing looks easier