On Tuesday 08 July 2003 14:48, MAL wrote:
> Frank Hellmuth wrote:
> > Does anyone know wether the missing "ex" is another missing package
> > (which?) or what else could be the reason for that error?
>
> mozilla-1.4 is a masked package, and you should be posting bugs to
> bugs.gentoo.org anyway.

I've reported the missing (t)csh dependency before posting here.
The missing vi(m) was reported by someone else at the same time I wanted
to do.

> Read the ChangeLog, mozilla-1.4.ebuild is not even complete.

The ChangeLog says:
  08 Jul 2003; Brad Laue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mozilla-1.4.ebuild:
  Bring Mozilla 1.4 with enigmail out into the open now that mozdev is back and
  the files are on our mirrors.

Frank