On Monday 07 July 2003 20:44, drewbian wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 19:14, Meka[ni] wrote:
> >     How can I use those files placed in /usr/share/cursors/xfree? And how
> > and where to find and install themes for X? Thanx :o)
>
> Hi,
> I just have this file
>
> ~/.icons/default/index.theme
>
> and it looks like this
>
> [Icon Theme]
> Inherits=maccursors
>
> you would then just change maccursers to the theme of your choice and
> restart X. There are a small number of cursor themes at
> http://themedepot.org (where I got my current theme of choice
> maccursors..)
>
> hope this helps
>
> drewbian
        It works fine but when I switch to terminal (Alt+Fn) and switch back (Alt+F9
at my box), I get two cursors. One is the from the theme I've chosen, and one
is the default cursor (the one that shows if you put "inherits=core") on the
center of the screen and I can't (re)move it. Anyone with the same problem?
Thanx! :o)

--
Meka[ni]