Dmesg would be a good idea. It does sound like a problem with the hardware and
a driver. (I'm no expert!) Have you tried stripping everything out of the
kernel but the very basic stuff. Perhaps one of the drivers you are selecting
is not quite right for your hardware.  Sometimes by building things as simply
as possible you can get pointers to where the issue is.

cio
Derek.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:47, Stefan wrote:
> Give us some info like output of command:
>
> dmesg

Derek Clarkson
Analyst Programmer
Waterwerks Pty Ltd